We have years of experience building and designing ADUs. Detached ADUs are a great option as they allow you to maintain the privacy of your existing home plus, they can be built as a 2-story structure with a garage underneath. Contact us today for a personalized assesment to determine if an ADU is a good option for your property.
Accessory dwelling units (ADUs) are additional housing units constructed on the same lot as a primary residence. There are a variety of benefits to building an ADU, including:
1. Additional rental income: An ADU can provide homeowners with a source of rental income, which can offset mortgage payments or provide additional cash flow.
2. Increased property value: ADUs can add value to a property, as they provide versatile living spaces that can be used for a variety of purposes.
3. Multi-generational living: ADUs can provide an opportunity for multi-generational living arrangements, such as aging parents or adult children living independently.
4. Reduce the carbon footprint: ADUs have a lower carbon footprint than traditional homes, as they are smaller and require fewer resources to build and maintain.
5. Flexibility: ADUs can be used for a variety of functions, including as a home office, guesthouse, or an independent living space for a caregiver.